Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Price Cafe @ SS2

Saturday- me and dear go all the way to Kota Raya KL to buy ourself a Nintendo Wii. My auntie sponsor me for the cost of the Wii. On the way back we drop by at SS2 to get some dvd. it around 3pm we still not yet have our lunch and we are so hungry that time. so near by there, there is a prince cafe so we decided to have a try on the food.

We order a Seafood mee came with set (1 soup and 1 drink). so i talk mix-vege soup plus cold yinyong, my dear order a bake pork rice + hot chocolate

Seafood mee - smell nice but when you eat no taste at all. only the taste of black soya source. blek!!




Bake pork rice with cheese - cheese is very low grade cheese.

Yinyong and hot chocolate -

the mix-vege soup taste like the porridge my mother use to cook for me when i m just 2 years old.


Conclusion - not recommended to go this place to eat. the price is expensive. and the service is so so only. one thing good is the food serve very fast. even got fly in the restaurant.

No comments: