Friday, July 18, 2008

To Singapore

3 days 2 night trip to Singapore. Last Saturday Me and Dear and also my dear's mother went to Singapore. I drive our self there. I reach my dear house at 8.00am. (We suppose to start journey at 8.00am, From Klang to Singapore) but we only departure at 10.00am. because we went to have our breakfast and also buy some lunch. so that we can eat in the car in our journey.
on the way we stop for rest and also for lunch in the car.
We reach Woodland Custom at around 3.00pm. There is a joke went we at the custom. ^^ (let's my dear to tell)

Here is the autopass, you need this to enter Singapore. (same as Touch n Go)

We stay at my dear sister rental appartment. we get lost on the way there. she suppose to meet us after the woodland custom exit. but end up very near to the appartment. ><" here is some picture take at Singapore at MRT station


MRT reload card
Singapore ERP (same as Malaysia Toll)
Shopping time



My dear


My dear sister rental apparment lift. look old school isn't it.


Very nice Hotel


.

My dear

My dear and her sister

cari cari makan at Singapore


This Fan is very big


No comments: