Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentine's day my dear

to Be my Valentine, my love,
As I will be for you,
And we will love the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through.

Happy Valentine, my love!

All my love is yours.
Praised be love that brings us home,
Pilgrims to these shores.
Yearnings here find harborage;
Vanities, sly smiles.
All that righteous anger rends,
Love here reconciles.

Valentine's a day to say, "I love you,"
My love to you is not only today,

Everyday, every hour, every minute “I love you”
Letting out the truth of what I feel
Even as I think it often of you.
Nor could I with such grace without this day
Tell you that I'm grateful that I have you,
Impress upon you just how much I need you,
Needing such a frame for what I say
Even as I would my heart reveal.

No comments: