Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Duck Wan Tan Mee (Tmn Rashna)

For me this is a very old Restaurant. I went there when i was 15 years old. Once or twice a week after school i walk the and tau pau my lunch. It's near my old house at Taman Rashna. They use to sell only Duck rice that time. later the sell duck wan tan mee. i like the old duck rice. now the rice does not taste as good as last time.

I bring my dear to try the wan tan mee. then she like it. but now the wan tan mee doesn't taste like when i 1st time i bring my dear there anymore. they told use they have change the mee supplier.
Now this Restaurant also selling steam fish, fried vegetable,
wan tan mee...........


soup.........


Pai kut & Duck meat...............


Sources.....


Hor chiak from 8tv also went to the place lately.......... (for me now the food doesn't taste as good as those old day when i 1st time bring my dear there.)

No comments: