Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You're the only one


~ Every time I see your face and ~
~ Every time you smile, ~
~ Every time I kiss your lips, ~
~ My love grows all the while ~

~ I’m the luckiest man on the earth ~
~ To know some one like you ~
~ And I will Love you'til my life has ceased ~
~ And still more with my soul ~

~ As days go by, as time progresses, ~
~ We will change, mature, and always grow. ~
~ But as we grow, time fly past, ~
~ There is one thing I will always know. ~

~ My love for you will never falter, ~
~ Never cease, for it's always true. ~
~ With love comes patience, but it's worth the wait, ~
~ To share my unending love with you. ~

~ In my heart, I'll always love you, ~
~ And in my heart you'll always stay. ~
~ In my eyes, I"ll always see you, ~
~ And in my eyes, you'll be the only one. ~

No comments: